I AM THRILLED TO BE ASSISTING CERTIFIED NVC TRAINERs, angela & Mitch, IN THIS april 2017 seven day residential retreat!
Living NVC: 7-Day Immersion
This week-long program is designed to support the ongoing development and integration of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) into every aspect of life, whether participants are relatively new to NVC or experienced practitioners
Fri, Apr 21, 2017 ~ 7:00pm
Fri, Apr 28, 2017 ~ 12:00pm
Angela Walkley and Mitch Miyagawa ~ Farthest Shore Workshops
The Haven (website)
240 Davis Road, Gabriola, BC,
You'll have an opportunity to practice NVC with guidance, compassion, and support, whether your aim is to broaden awareness in your personal life, teach the process to others, impact positive social change in the world...or all three.
During this intensive week, you will:
- Find greater inner freedom as you become the bridge between the outer dimension - the pain and chaos of our human conditioning - and the inner dimension - the true authentic self.
- Grow "power-with" vs. "power-over", by looking deeply into personal and social sources for choice and courage in your life
- Increase your awareness of your own inner chatter - projections, moralistic judgments, right/wrong thinking, blame, criticism - and learn to embrace it honestly and with compassion
- Discover core beliefs that restrict your day-to-day life, and use this awareness to understand your deepest yearnings.
- Work through apparently "conflicting" needs to align your choices with authenticity and with full commitment to life.
- Enhance your own "empathy power" as you learn to really listen to others, whether or not you agree with their choices in life
- Express yourself freely, authentically, compassionately and naturally.
Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is a world-renowned approach to relationships and conflict that has been helping people make peace in their families and their communities for 30 years. It’s been used by couples, parents, schools, organizations, and conflict zones in the Middle East and Asia.
Come experience NVC. Spend 7 days living and practicing with others. Connect deeply with other individuals wanting to make powerful change in their lives. Leave with a commitment to peace in yourself and the world.